Thursday, March 23, 2006

He looks like daddy.


Tara will disagree, only because Paisley looks like daddy too. But everyone is saying that Xander looks like his daddy. I don't know enough about trying to figure out what features look like mom and what look like dad etc. In fact, I think it is kinda funny to even try to figure that out. WHO CARES. How about we simply say that Xander looks like.....HIMSELF! Well, you decide for yourself...but all I know is that he sure is CUTE!! (not "pretty" as some people have suggested, uhm, Rebecca Johns)

4 comments:

Donnie Stover said...

is it crazier that memphis has made it to the elite 8 or that brain layton has 2 children? that is so awesome man! congrats and can't wait to meet him in person.

The Blankinships said...

he is BEAUTIFUL, despite the fact that i'm not supposed to use that word for a baby boy! i love yall, and i know that the twins can't wait to meet their new buddy!!!

Brooke said...

Congrats Tara and Layton. They are beautiful children!
Brooke

Christy said...

I have to plead guilty to saying Xander looks like his daddy--I apologize for coming to such a rash judgement. Xander you will be a very handsome boy--even if you do end up looking like your old man:)