Monday, June 19, 2006

Reflection on Week 10 and 11

It has been a busy last two weeks...my how fast time flies when you're havin' fun. Here we are at the zoo with aunt Becca and cousin Kingston...although Xander is not in the pictures, he did come along...but he spent most of the time chillin' in the stroller.



Here we are with Jeff, Christy, Christian, and Baylor McInturff. What a fun time we had at the fair..you would have thought Christian and Paisley were in heaven.





Paisley is struttin' her stuff outside on the deck in her cute little two piece...look out Bay Watch!!!

Paisley is learning to say more words every day. She can now say Xander, of course it's in her own little unique way, but Dad definately likes it better than Bubba. She is still dancin' and singin' all around the house and gets so excited when mom lets her hold her brother. She is still a little squirt and I have no doubt Xander will be catching up to her pretty fast.


We celebrated Father's Day yesterday at my parents house and had so much fun. If you don't know the story of my family in the year of 2004-2005, let me just tell you. I am one of five children...and the middle to be exact. Brian and I were the first to get married, in May of 2004. That July my oldest brother got married and then that December my next to oldest brother got married. In February of 2005, we had our Paisley. Then in June my sister got married. And in July, my brother had his first, Kingston. As you can see in less than 14 months, my family went through four weddings and two births. It was a year to remember. I can say we always had tons of fun as a family, but now it is double the fun. And as we were sitting around last night playing Catch Phrase, it just made me smile to know what an awesome family i am blessed to be a part of. Paisley and Xander have some great aunts and uncles (and of course Grandparents) that I know will be such a major part of their lives in the years to come. Family...what a great gift!!!

5 comments:

khovater said...

Hey Layton family, it's Kelly Schepp. Man, you guys are busy! It was good to read through all your posts and catch up on the past few months. Paisley is getting so big and Xander is beautiful. Things are great in Little Rock. Anyway you now have a new faithful reader!

Heather said...

Tell Becca that I can totally see her in Kingston's sweet face! I can't believe he's that big already!

Christy said...

Of course our kids where in heaven--it was so much fun. I'm glad we ended up together that night. We have so much fun with you guys. Our kids can double date anytime.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.downdraft-gas-cooktops.info/plastic_surgeon_washington_dc.html 1 g zithromax online baccarat door+access+security+system Medication aide certificate keyword lexapro sexual side effect