With no training...50 degree weather...and two kids...I'd say we did pretty good on our 42 minute 5k. Of course though we were there for the fun and a great cause!!! Saturday morning we loaded up and headed downtown to join a few other thousands of people to walk in the Race for the Cure. We had a great time and i was very impressed with Brian's ability to push the stroller the whole way...way to go Dad!!! It was a funny site I'm sure as I tried to run ahead a couple of times to capture the moment. Xander fell asleepy half way through it, but Paisley enjoyed all the movement and excitement that went on.
Rachel, this is for yo

u!!! We love you!!!


1 comment:
Way to go, guys!! Next time you can borrow our double baby jogging stroller if you want!! We miss seeing you all--it's been awhile!
Post a Comment