Thursday, January 11, 2007

Disney World

What a fun (and magical) trip to Disney we had. You would have thought we were taking our whole house with us to the airport, but with the help of Jamie and Grammy we made...and the flight all two hours of it was not so bad at all. We spent the first day, really night, hanging out at the resort, swimming and eating. Then for the next four days, we hit the parks hard. The kids were troopers. Xander was able to fall asleep whenever he got tired in the stroller, but Paisley was way too excited and if she was to fall asleep she knew she might miss something. She loved the rides and esp. anything that had to do with boats. I will have to say the carousel was probably her favorite of it all. She sure did like Animal kingdom too and not because of all the way cool animals we don't see everyday...but for some reason it was all the birds...she was in ahh over them. Xander got to experience a few rides...but most of all, I think he just liked all the action and lights. We had a great time yet going all day and night, I almost feel like it's time for another vacation!!! Thank you Grammy and Grampy for a time to remember.


Enjoy the pictures!!!















































































































































5 comments:

jenni said...

I LOVE the Thing 1 & 2 outfits....they are great! I'm glad you all had a wonderful time...we missed you at Bunko! Let's play together soon!

Lincoln said...

Tara,
I am so glad you had fun in Disney! It is our favorite place to go! It never gets old going on the rides and running around like a kid. I can't wait until Lincoln is older and can appreciate all there is to see...the first time he went, he slept the ENTIRE time! We miss you! Love Trish and Linc

Abigail and Ansley said...

I LOVE your pictures!!!! What a fun trip! Abigail and Ansley have the Thing 1 and 2 outfits...they'll have to grow into them though! How funny! I love you guys!

Natalie Church said...

I love the Disney pictures! It looks like everyone had a great time! Glad ya'll are back...let's get together soon. Paisley and Xander need to meet Tori. Love you.

mkburcham said...

Hey Tara-
It was so great to look at your blog! Your kids are so cute and growing up a lot since the last pictures I saw of them. I definitely liked the Bronco outfits!! It looks as though you all had a good time at Disney. Keep in touch! Love Mer