Summer is coming to an end with Paisley starting school tomorrow. Sorry it has been a little while since i've posted. Forgive my business and laziness to sit down and post. If I had to tell you just one thing going on with the kids , it would be that they are becoming the bestest of friends....and a whole lot easier for me to take care of. They love each other so much and as long as they have the other their days are filled with joy. So, here are a few pictures that i've captured the past few weeks. Hope your summer has been as exciting as ours. Love you all.
7 comments:
Children in a dog kennel... now that's what I call a 'time out'!!! ;o)
Holy cow! They are so stinkin' cute. We've GOT to get together.
I'm with Laura Troup. We need to get together and play!
That's what I'm talking abut...just lock 'em up when you need a little 'me time'!! Juat Kidding...these are some great pics and Paisley looked so big today at school:)
great pictures, Tara! I can't believe how big your kids are getting and how great you look...like it takes no energy at all to keep up with those two! You're amazing!miss you!!
Your kids are so cute Tara! And I'm glad to see that it does get easier at some point. I was starting to wonder how I'm going to do the next 18 years! Glad y'all had a great summer! Love you, Summer
Heeeeey! Just found your blog. Your kiddos are precious and you look fabulous! Great to be able to keep up with you now. Love-
Post a Comment