Thursday, November 08, 2007

Time with Dad










I dont get a chance to write in the blog, but wanted to share with you all a fun day that I had with Paisley (and Daniel and Caitlyn Green).





A couple of weekends ago, Paisley and Dad had a little "date" together going to McDonalds and to the Vanderbilt football game with Daniel and Caitlyn. It was great.



Here is a short summary of our time together.



It started out with Paisly and Dad driving down the road from Nolensville in my truck. Paisley loves to ride in Dad's truck for some reason. I guess maybe because it is different than riding in the Jeep. First stop was the bank to get some cash, then on to McDonalds to meet up with the Green's.





Paisley wanted a plain cheeseburger, fries, and Sweet Tea (her favorite!) We ate on the road and headed out towards Vandy. We parked away from the stadium and walked with all of the fans. The girls loved it, so much action, so many people.





During the game there was cheerleading, "rooting on the Dores", VANDY, VANDY, VANDY, Cotton Candy, Cokes, and lots of smiles and fun. It was a great day of fun. I loved being with Paisley so much. Her first date!! Hope you enjoy the pictures!!



Brian














Paisley loving Dad's truck.
















McDonalds Cheeseburger and Tea!












Caitlyn and Paisley ready for the action.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Glad you boys were able to spend some time with your girls:)

Abigail and Ansley said...

What a special time with Daddy! I am glad that you had fun!

Nathan said...

You have a beautiful family Layton.