"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper, to give you hope, and to give you a future."
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Pais' and Xan's Party
So many friends and family came to share in the joy of Paisley and Xander as they had their birthday parties together this year...thank you for all your love and support!!!
Sorry I didn't capture too many pictures...I was videoing more than I realized and forgot to take still pics!!!
Hi Tara, Happy Birthday to both your kids. It looks like they had a fun party. I can't recall how I found your blog but I'm sure it was through someone from Harding. Its great to catch up on your family. Hope you all are doing well. Take care, Michelle (Ford) Morris
3 comments:
Sorry we didn't make it to the party. I hope they had a great time. Good idea to plan them together less work on you.
Hi Tara,
Happy Birthday to both your kids. It looks like they had a fun party. I can't recall how I found your blog but I'm sure it was through someone from Harding. Its great to catch up on your family. Hope you all are doing well.
Take care,
Michelle (Ford) Morris
See Here or Here
Post a Comment