Yesterday on March 20, my little(really big) bud turned 2. Wanting to be a sweet mom, I loaded the kids up and decided to make a toys r us run to let Xander pick out a present.
It started out fine...he got to pick out something from the treasure chest, got his balloon and crown, and then we made our way through the store. Of course they both had to stop when got to the train set. I let them play for a little while...I even went and looked at the shoes. Next thing I hear, "mommy, i got to go pee pee!". So i walked over to get them and as soon as I looked at Paisley in the middle of the aisle, my little girl could not hold it any longer....pee everywhere...then as i tried to put them in the cart, Xander decided the terrible twos should start right away...YES, I WAS THAT MOM...with a screaming, back arching, hands throwing child on my hip, i had to purchase panies and a new outfit for Paisley, make our way to the bathroom, change her clothes, spank the you know what out of the birthday boy (which of course made things worse) and then go and face all the millions of people that sat there and stared at the chaos that had just occurred...if I had only had a camera...
1 comment:
That is too funny...I hat being 'that mom' but we've all been there
Happy Birthday Xander!!!
Post a Comment