We closed on our new house on Friday and Sunday the kids and I jumped in the car to head to Destin. Maymie and Pappy were already there enjoying their beach they just bought, so we decided to take advantage of it too.
We miss Dad but are enjoying our time so far.
Take a look at the pics and we'll p

ost more later.
4 comments:
I miss you guys so much. Pics are great!!
Wish I was there too.
Get some sand between your toes for me.
I love you!
Love
Dad
I heard that we are beach neighbors now! Oh, the fun that we will have! :)
Talk to you soon,
Kristy
whisperofhope.blogspot.com
I am so jealous that you are at the beach! I am needing a tan really bad! Maybe we can all get together for dinner soon.
I LOVE The one of Xander with the sunglasses. SOOOO glad you got away, sweet friend. Your new home is gorgeous!!!!!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment