Monday, June 09, 2008

Fun at the pool

So summer has officially hit us and the heat is blaring!!!

Saturday we were able to cool off a bit as we hung out
with lots of friends at the Maryland Farms YMCA.
If you haven't been yet, you atleast need to make
it out there once this summer...it is a great waterpark!
Hope you are all enjoying the hot days so far.






















































4 comments:

josh and darci said...

We've got to make it to the Maryland Farms Y! I heard that the new pool stuff is awesome!! I love the picture of all of you guys (especially the girl picking her nose in the background :) Hope we'll get to see you soon.

Jamie :) said...

Hey Girl! I was searching for a friend Maymie's blog and some how yours came up!! Funny Stuff! Glad to find it! I will check back often!! :) Your kids are too cute!

Julie said...

Hey Tara! I just found your blog. YOur family is precious!

maryann said...

Love that pix. of the guys!!! We married some handsome men, didn't we?