"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper, to give you hope, and to give you a future."
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Paisley is Swimming!
I had to brag on my little Paisley.
She is now swimming all by herself...
what a big girl!!!
Although it took about 20 minutes of
a little persuading (and everyone at the
pool staring at us),Paisley took the dive and
swam all by herself...I am so proud of her!
She loves it and as every day comes she is
turning more and more into a fish...she might
have a little bit of her aunt's swimming ability
in her too...they will be proud.
Thanks, Josh for the great picture. And Radnor,
you will be swimming before we know it too bud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great picture! That one's a keeper. Yay for strong swimmers!
Post a Comment