Our Xander turned 3 on March 20th.
It is funny to see how he is growing up yet still there are things that keep him my little Xan Man...he loves his blankie and I'm not sure we will ever get rid of that thumb sucking. He loves his kisses (butterfly and eskimo) and "love"(hugs and snug as a bug in a rug) at night...and will get out of bed to come get them if you forgot anyone of them. It is amazing what he can do these days...and I'm sure it is because he is number two and learns everything from his big sis...he has learned to skip and does it everywhere...he loves to do puzzles and will spend 30 minutes to get it all done...he loves playing soccer...and of course I can't forget his trains...they go everywhere with him (even the potty).
We are so proud of you, Xander, and look forward to seeing what this year has in store for you!
2 comments:
Sweet Xander!! I hate that Solomon and I missed his party! He is so handsome! We love you, Xander!
Precious little man! I wish we could capture his voice right now and put it in a box and keep forever.
Love you, buddy!
Post a Comment