


Xander is now 2 weeks old. We had his two week doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looked great. He is now 9lbs. 11oz. and 21 3/4 inches long. Dr. Morel said that his name fits him perfectly and is now calling him X.L. (But i will give my brother all the credit for coming up with that nickname first) Xander is opening his eyes and trying to figure out things a lot more now. Right now his eyes are blue, just like his dads, and I am hoping they stay that way!!! He is eating and sleeping great...last night he only got up once around 2:00. I guess he understands that mom needs her sleep...thanks buddy.
Paisley is finally getting over her ear infection and back to her old self. She surprises me everyday with something new and I love to watch her discover new things and learn all there is about her surroundings. Her new thing now is to take the tops of things off and on. She loves to go out on our deck and look at Sadie in the yard and point at the airplanes when they go by. She is a dancing machine and when we ask her if she wants to dance, she knows right where the C.D. player is and goes straight for it...right now she loves the Rascal Flatts. She has the greatest personality and I know she is going to be a great big sister!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment