Thursday, April 27, 2006

Reflection on Week 5


Another great week has gone by and my little "Stud Muffin" is growing
up so fast. He is more and more awake these days and looking around
at everything...and smiling when he sees his momma (and dad and big
sister). I love to just look at him and watch him squirm in my arms. He
seems to be so strong...the shirt fits him perfectly!!!





Paisley, Xander, and me spent half the week and weekend by ourselves. Dad went on a golf trip in Searcy, AR. We hung in there as two nights aunt Stacey came to stay with us and the other two nights we went to stay with Grammy and Pappy Pharr. Of course the nights we weren't at home, Pailsey and Xander were thrown off just alittle. We had to rock Paisley to sleep before we could put her in the pack and play...which ended up being about 9:00...way past her bedtime, which is usually 7:30 or 8:00. Xander had a really long night cause his tummy was hurting him...so we had a few midnight baths and some cuddle time in bed together....something Dad would not have aloud if he had been home :-). Overall, we had a good time together, but we were so glad to see dad when he got home...oh yeah, he came in 2nd place. Not as good as last year...but we were still proud!!!

4 comments:

josh and darci said...

Great picture of the three of you!

Heather said...

That onsie is even cuter on than it was in the store! :o)

Lincoln said...

You guys look great! All this walking is paying off!

Anonymous said...

Tara~
I just found your blog...I didn't even know you had one! I know I just live down the street but I'll still check in through the blog! Let's get the kidos together soon!