
"Excuse me while I stretch out"


"My teeth are hurting...I wonder if "Bubba's" are too?...don't worry mom, I'll check it out for ya."
A visit to Bell Buckle Tennessee...anyone know where that is...bet ya don't...you ought to check it out though...but make sure you don't blink your eyes or you'll pass it by...there are great little shops and a hoppin' little restaraunt...what a fun time with aunt Lacy and Grammy Pharr!!!
Paisley was so excited to see "Sadie" had come along...but she wasn't quite sure why she was missing a leg.
One of our favorite places to eat....Chik-Fil-A....I think mom is having more fun than Paisley on the slide! Aren't they so cute!!



5 comments:
Tara, you are such a great mommy! You always have so much fun with your kid-o's and they will love you so much for it! love ya!
I still can't get over how big Xander is! And I do know where Bell Buckle is...all though I don't think I could get there again without a map and some serious direction! We miss you! Love Trish and Lincoln
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Buy cheap baccarat strategy 93 lift reviews for jeep grand cherokee Purpose of a barcode scanner
Post a Comment