

Paisley if getting to be so big...I mean as far as learning goes...she's still our little squirt when it comes to weight. Her newest things are knowing what a cow says..."mooooo", being able to say "please" when she wants something...blowing on things that are too hot...and the one that makes Grammy Pharr alittle sad b/c she wasn't first is that she can now say "Pappy"...and boy does it make your heart melt.
This is her newest hair do...and for those of you that don't get to see her very much, she still has her curls in the back...something that I prayed for at least one of my children to have :-)!!!

Xander seems to be loving life...he goes to the doctor tomorrow for his 2 month appointment. I'm guessing he is very close to 13 lbs. now. He has begun to smile a whole lot...and it cracks me up when he is nursing and looking up at me the whole time...and every now and then just stops to give me a little smile. He is very close to sleeping through the night. This past week he went four nights in a row sleeping until about 5:00. But of course last night he decided to get up a couple of times. The funniest thing now that I just can't believe is the fact that he sucks his thumb. I can just lay him down...on his stomach, which is total opposite of Paisley, she hated that...and he finds his thumb and falls right to sleep. It's like I am learning all over again what to do with this new little miracle that God has blessed me with.
I hope you all are well and enjoying each and every day that God gives you. He is so good and I thank Him for all the blessing he has bestowed upon us. We love you all...and you are in our thoughts and prayers daily.

No comments:
Post a Comment