Friday, May 05, 2006

State Farm, may I help you?

Well, I have not written very much on this "blog" and for your sake that is good. I believe you will enjoy reading what Tara has to write much more than the jumbled thoughts you would get from me. However, tonight you get me because Tara is feeding Xander and we are wanting to post a few recent experiences.
As you can see from these pictures all we are wanting to share with you here is that Sharon's job may be at stake. Seems that maybe Paisley is going to be taking the phone calls at State Farm
for a little while. Also seems that when Paisley is around, Phill doesnt get too much work done!! Well, I know Phill would love having her around the office. Dad hopes that the closest Paisley gets to working for State Farm is being sponsored by them on the LPGA tour!! We would wear that logo proudly!!
Paisley continues to bring smiles to our face...sometimes we laugh so hard it brings tears to our face. We love watching her learn, discover, grow, and just LOVE LIFE! Hope you are all doing well. Much love and happiness -- Dad (Brian)

No comments: