Thursday, June 08, 2006

Good Times in the Mountains

Sorry it has taken a while to post some pictures. The past two weeks have flown by. Paisley and Xander are doing great and it is amazing to look back at pictures and see how much just two weeks can make a little person change. The pictures below are from our week in Colorado for Aunt Kristin and now Uncle Patrick's wedding. What a fun week!!! Although Paisley battled being sick, she had a fun time playing with her cousins and family. Xander of course was his little laid back self and went along for whatever came his way. The great thing about the week was that we stayed at the Red Stone Inn where everything took place, so we never had to pack up and go anywhere. Krisitn looked absolutely beautiful and Patrick didn't look so bad himself. Brian did an amazing job performing the ceremony...we all told him that he's found his new calling. Everone was so helpful the whole time with Paisley and Xander and made my time there more relaxing and enjoyable (I can't thank you all enough).

It is always hard to leave the Laytons. I have been so blessed to become part of such a wonderful family. Whenever we get together it seems that the world stops and the good times never end. It is hard not living near each other, but it definately makes the times we are together so much sweeter. (Laytons, Harrises, Abbotts, and now Cowans...know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers...we love you all and look forward to all the good times in the future!!!).











3 comments:

Kristy said...

I like your dress for the wedding. Paisley has grown so much since I have seen her... GAH! Any I haven't even met your little man! I'm sad that you can't come this weekend, but I totally understand. I am going to be in Nash all week next week. Wanna eat lunch or something? Love ya girl!

Lincoln said...

Wow! Amazing how fast they grow! Paisley looks so cute in her little outfit! And Xander is growing big too! We can't wait to see you! Love Linc and Trish

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»