Not too much has been going on in the Layton household...the summer is very hot so we spend alot of our time playing inside or running around in the car...Paisley and Xander are getting so big and we can't tell you how much fun we are having with the both of them...don't get me wrong, we have our challenges (Xander is now getting up in the middle of the night b/c he has figured out how to roll himself over, but can't go back to sleep...and Paisley, well, she's still our Miss Priss and definately has her moments of independence...any advice you are willing to give I would greatly appreciate)...but watching them grow and develop is so amazing.
Paisley is now able to say many words and even sometimes puts two words together..."Hi Dadda, or Momma's phone..." We think she is brilliant :-)!
Xander is getting over an ear infection. Poor thing, we had to rush him to the doctor b/c his fever spiked and they ended up taking his blood and a urine sample. I'm just glad Brian stayed in there with him cause I don't think I could have handled it...I think it was pretty rough on him...good thing is, he won't remember it.
Well, I haven't taken too many pictures lately, but here are a few...hope you enjoy.
In the mornings, Paisley loves to get in bed with Xander...it is absolutely priceless how she interacts with him...and he loves it just as much.

Grampy and Grammy Layton came to visit us a couple weekends ago...Paisley and Xander always look forward to them coming.

For those of you who don't know, we are a part of a lifegroup from our church. This group of people, which have become some of our closest friends, mean the world to us. This past year we increased our numbers by eight...which below is a picture of our additions. Starting from the left are Drew and Ben, which are twins, then their is Avery, Xander and Paisley, then Eli, Jay, and Brax. We have enjoyed watching these beautiful little miracles grow before our eyes. Last night was the first time we were really all together and so we had to capture the moment....aren't they the cutest things ever. It has been such a blessing to have the moms and dads of these children be a part of our lives. They know who they are and we want you to know that we appreciate you being there for us...through everything...the tears and the laughs...we love you guys!!!
3 comments:
I love the pic of ALL the kids...I remember doing that way back when. Try to get one every several months b/c you'll be amazed at how quickly things change. We can't get all our kids to sit in one spot long enogh for a pic of all of them together. Cherish these friendships...they're the best.
Tara,
It was so good to see you guys the other night! Paisley and Xander are getting so big! We miss you! Love Trish and Lincoln
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »
Post a Comment