I just wanted to post some pictures to keep you up to date. Paisley and Xander are getting so big and still amazing me every day. Xander is really starting to grab at things and of course stick them straight in the mouth...no teeth yet, yeah!!!!, it was at this time that Paisley's started coming in...hopefully he'll hold off a little longer. He is growing and growing...we are on our last box of size 2 diapers, and then we are movin' on up. As for Paisley, she is talking up a storm. The sweetest thing she has started doing is at night in her room right before she goes to bed...I don't even see it, but I sure do hear it. Brian takes her in her room and reads a book to her. Then they say a prayer together. She repeats everyone that Brian says... thank you for Momma, Dadda, Xander, Pais', Sadie, and Jesus. And then when I hear her say "Amen" my heart melts. If we all had the heart and faith of a child...
I hope you are all doing great and know that, even though Paisley may not be able to say your name :-), you are in our prayers and thoughts daily. I'm not sure what Brian and I would do without the love and support of you, our family and friends. I could write a novel of gratitude, but I will leave you with just a THANK YOU (from the bottom of our hearts) and know you will understand.
We love you...
Who do you think Xander looks like?


Dad and Paisley tried out the backpack and went on a fun father/daughter walk, while me and Xander stayed behind and did some of our own bonding.


Anyone need a new house built...Paisley is your girl!!! Brian already has her learning the trade.

3 comments:
we love you and are right there with you!! Your kids just get cuter and cuter:) Maybe Paisley can build us a house someday
Hey sweet family!!!
I am so glad to see these precious pictures and hear how GOD is working in your lives.
How blessed we are to be at the same stage at the same time!!!
MaryAnn
Hey girl! I love your blog! I miss seeing ya'll at work already...but I'll see you at the meetings at least. Jonah misses his girlfriend, so XX OO from Jonah to Paisley and hugs to Xander from me! Stop by my blog sometime www.jasoncrystalandjonah2.blogspot.com God Bless!
Crystal
Post a Comment