Paisley wanted to try out Dad's new truck... thank goodness we have a few years...she looks way too cute in that truck!!!

Paisley has way more fun with her stroller than any toy...she begs me to let her do anything with Xander, so I thought why not strolling...of course, I'm not so sure Xander enjoyed it as much as Pais' did, esp. with it being pink.


I have started a new job working in the nursery at the YMCA...it has been great since Paisley and Xander are right there with me the whole time. Paisley on the other hand gets pretty exhausted from the four hours of constant playtime...one day she was so tired she fell alseep when we got home on the floor after i put her down so that i could go get Xander out of the car...check out the picture, its priceless.

I have told a couple of you this story, so now i'll just share it with everyone. I am able to stop and take time to nurse Xander while i'm working at the Y. The other day after I had finished feeding him, I just sat and talked with him for a little while. I'm not sure why it was at that moment...probably because i have Paisley that has to share my attention too and therefore i have not been able to totally focus my all on Xander...but i fell in love with him...it was this overwhelming sense of pure joy that took over me as i was holding him...I hadn't felt that yet...it sorta took my breath away and i had to hold back the tears...but what a sweet feeling it was...he is the best little man and i absolutelty love his calm little personality...being a mom and all the emotions that come with it is something you just can't explain unless you are one...so all you moms out there, i know you understand what happened...isn't it the greatest!!!

We are enjoying the times at the pool. Paisley loves to go down the slide in the kiddie pool, but she'd rather be in the big pool swimming and splashing around.

Here is a great picture of Paisley and her boyfriend Brax...aren't they the cutest!!!

We had a great Fourth of July as always...grillin' out at Grammy and Pappy's and home-made icecream while watchin' the fireworks...you can't beat that!!!


Hope you are all having a great summer!!! We love you all!!!
4 comments:
Look at you in your 'kini! I am so proud! Although, I do have ab envy! :o)
I love the family pic on the grass--you guys are too cute. Thanks for letting us drop by the other night. We'll miss having you down the block. I hope both your boys are feeling better.
Very nice site! »
Enjoyed a lot! What are good radar detectors Java founder condemns patents software kodak case developer Cialis male impotence medications video lesbo gratis klonopin Huron sd soccer association Come little closer bentley facial liposuction H5n1 tamiflu avian vietnam New york and medical malpractice lawyer Walz hardcore choppers Coffee makers at turksporu home Block 100 popups license plate frames Avoid while taking bextra Best car batteries Montreal saunas gay hair loss product Aircraft piant
Post a Comment