Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hello Everyone...

Can you believe it is September...where has the year gone. And even more...can you believe our little Xander is 6 months old!!! It is going by way too fast. Well, the Layton family is doing great and as busy as ever. We are still trying to sale our house, which as for now no luck...our new one down in Nolesnville is lookin' good and soon to be dry walled. Paisley and Xander are enjoying the last few days of summer. Xander has started eating and keeping his rice cereal down...which praise the Lord has lead to him finally sleeping through the night. We have also started the formula and weening process. I'm not so sure how I feel about that...mixed emotions...ready for the freedom, but the bonding experience, i'm not sure i'm ready to give up. Anyways, he's getting so big and very close to sitting up all on his own. I know Paisley is looking forward to that and esp. when he can become mobile. She has started trying to pick him up...and if you can imagine around his neck...so, yes leaving them alone these days has not been very possible. But Pais' is so sweet to him and I can already tell they are going to be the bestest of friends.

Hope life is treating you kind...enjoy the pictures...


Paisley is already teaching Xander how to drink from a sippy cup...she's so proud of herself!












Xander decided to surprise me one day as I turned around to get him some cereal and then turn back around to see him sitting up straight and laughing at me...i couldn't resist the kodac moment!!!











Paisley is a number one fan of the all new Dunkin Donuts!!! Her fav' are the munchkins...what have we started?!

3 comments:

josh and darci said...

Brax misses his Paisley! I feel like we haven't spent time together in forever. We miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

They are growing tooooooooo fast--Paisley is looking like a little girl now!!!!!!! Love that hair---she reminds me of Caitlyn at that age soooooooo much!!
Hugs and Kisses--
Missing you.
MaryAnn

Lincoln said...

They are too cute! I have been feeling the same way about Lincoln's 6 months of life! It has gone by so quickly! We miss you! PS...love the Dunkin pic! Trish and Linc