Wednesday, January 03, 2007

December

Well December sure did come with a blink of an eye...and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did. One thing I love most about the holidays is the many times you get to be with family and friends...and we sure have been blessed with some great ones.

Hope you don't mind all the pictures...but I just wanted to share all the memories made this December....

Wishing you a happy day and a 2007 filled with many smiles...love you all.











A night out with the girls...can't ask for anything better.














Fox Ridge Christmas Party...a night out at the Sheraton...dressing up is one of my favorite things...and standing next to a good lookin' fella :-)















Breakfast with Santa at our church...Paisley and Xander actually liked sitting with the big man!!!






Celebration of Zach's Birthday...bowling with the family...I think Pappy whipped up on everyone...I guess age doesn't matter :-)

Christmas Eve at Maymie and Pappy's...

Christmas Day...Xander's 1st Christmas...Paisley's favorite gift was a set of Snoopy golf clubs...her dad was so proud...we opened presents at our house then headed over to the Laytons for breakfast and more presents...I guess we were all good this year...

Celebration of Grampy's birthday at the Melting Pot...yummy!!!

My brother, Shane, and Amanda had their baby...December 31...Caleb Matthew...8 lbs. 1 oz...what a way to end the year!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

It's about time (J/K) I'm glad you guys had such a fun December and Christmas lokked fun. Congrats to Shane and Amanda...Caleb looks beautiful-in that weird newborn sort of way:)

Abigail and Ansley said...

I LOVE all of your pictures! You all are so precious! You and Brian looked hot for the Fox Ridge party...and you even coordinated! :) Thanks for the sneak peek of little Caleb. We haven't been able to meet him yet. He is so beautiful! We miss you guys! Love you lots!
Becca

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for posting all of the pictures - we really do love seeing them and reading what you have all been up to. Can't believe how big Xander and Paisley are getting. I'll bet the holidays were lots of fun with them. You and Brian both looked great all dressed up for the party. We miss you all.

Love, Aunt Jill