
Okay, I do have to say Paisley and Xander are the cutest and greatest kids ever. Xander is getting so big and is now pulling up on everything. Paisley is now two and well the whole "terrible two" thing, it does exist. But besides the few tantrums she is constantly making me laugh...out loud, on the floor :-)...God is so good...

Here is the night we got home after spending three hours in the E.R. with Xander...have you ever known a baby to break his finger so young...I hope this is not a reflection on things to come.



We took a weekend trip to Gatlinburg...six couples...no kids...lets go back soon!!!!!!!


What a mean sister...laughing at her brother who definately did not like the white stuff.

Here we are at the play area in the mall...only we would stop to take a picture like this...

Paisley's cake was way cute...thanks to Puffy Muffin...




Super Bowl night at Shane and Amanda's...go Broncos!!!! :-)

We said farewell to our dear sweet friends, Eric, Sallie and Eli Miller, as they are moving to Oklahoma...it is bittersweet as we are excited for their new adventure, but yet, so sad to see them go. We love you guys and pray God's richest blessings poor upon you. Can't wait to see what he has in store for you.

Paisley wasn't too excited when I came to wake her up on her birthday...

She got over it pretty fast...

I can't believe I have a two year old...boy does time fly...and the whole "terrible two" thing, well I do believe it exists...yet with the few tantrums here and there I do have to say that Paisley, as a friend once told me, truly examplifies the meaning of...JOY :-)!!!
10 comments:
Hey Girl~
I'm sorry we missed Paisley's party & I hope you had a wonderful birthday...I heard you had a surprise party...what fun!! We miss you guys...call us soon for a play date! Love You!
Yeah!! An Update from Tara! I love all of the pictures. You are such an incredible Mommy and it shows in all that you do! Have a blessed day!
T-
I hope you don't care but I may put a picture of Paisley on the website. If you actually have the picture on your computer, could you send it to me? I like the one with her holding the balloons. I hope she had a wonderful birthday! You and Brian have done a great job raising your kiddos. Love ya, Keeley
i'm SO glad to see the new pictures!!! what sweet memories that we were so glad to be a part of! you guys have blessed our lives more than you know, and we love you. keep postin', my friend!
Tara,
Thanks for all the pictures! It is great to see how well you all are doing! We miss seeing you! Xander has gotten so big...and his poor little finger! I am determined to get the mommies out there walking again, just as soon as the temp gets above freezing! Love Trish and Linc
You forgot to mention that Xander is looking at the owner of what hurt his finger in his ER pic:) Seriously--we were so happy that it wasn't any worse. We loved being at Paisley's B-day and you guys are welcome to play anytime...no more broken fingers I promise
Your kids are adorable. Daisy just turned 2 also (I think her and Paisley are days apart) and I agree with the terrible 2's plus the JOY! :) So glad to see you all are doing so well.
melanie cagle jones
Welcome back, friend! Emmy is looking at the blog with me and she just said, "Hey! Look Mommy! Paisley!" We need to get these girls together outside of the nursery!
Happy Birthday, Paisley! I can't believe you are 2! Tara, I love all of the pictures...and the awesome cake!
Lots of love to you guys!
to old for a soother pumpkin you need some c--k to suck, I am sure my niece would be ok with sharing mine with you I started her on come as a baby, mixed it in her baby food
Post a Comment