"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper, to give you hope, and to give you a future."
Friday, February 16, 2007
Valentine's Day
Hope you all had a great Valentines Day! Of course Paisley and Xander had know clue what the day meant, but I figured I should document it anyway, esp. with it being Xander's 1st.
I'm so impressed!! I think that is the closest to the time of pics being taken that they have showed up on the blog:) That pic of Brianand Paisley is the sweetest and I loved her shirt.
I keep forgetting to ask how was dinner with your hubby?
2 comments:
That last picture of Brian and Paisley is so sweet! I hope that you're having a wonderful day!
Love you!
I'm so impressed!! I think that is the closest to the time of pics being taken that they have showed up on the blog:) That pic of Brianand Paisley is the sweetest and I loved her shirt.
I keep forgetting to ask how was dinner with your hubby?
Post a Comment