Well, I can't believe we just celebrated Xander turning one. And I thought Paisley's first year flew by. I guess time has no way of slowing down these days. But what a joy to have our family and close friends over to show Xander, not that he will remember it, how very special he is. He is the sweetest and most tender hearted little guy I know. My heart melts with every little smile and new discovery he comes across. What an amazing blessing he is. There is nothing like the bond of a mom and her son. Xander, you stole my heart from day one. Happy Birthday, buddy!
Thank you friends and family for celebrating with us. You each have a special part in helping us raise our little Xander and are blessed to have you along for the adventure.






3 comments:
OH Tara!! I can't believe your little buddy is ONE! I wish we had been there to celebrate with you! I miss you and we need to catch up!! Much love to you and give those kids kisses from me! Eli said to tell Xander Happy Birthday!!
oh where oh where has my little friend gone? oh where oh where could she be?
What happened to the blogging you were going to do the other day?
Post a Comment