One of my friends through the years and I have always loved the saying "it's the little things...". Well, it definately is the little things that Paisley and Xander do that just make me smile, laugh, and wonder how I could love something so much. Paisley has started singing all the time...she has the greatest American Idol impression. But it is when she has no clue that we are listening or watching and gets in her own little world that is the best. Of course half the words get jumbled all together, but hey, she knows exactly what she is saying. And then there is Xander. He is walking up a storm and gets so frustrated when he falls down. He has turned into a momma's boy for sure and that little bear of his...i just pray it never goes missing. He has the cutest little smile and those dimples...i could just eat him up.
7 comments:
Love the pics and love you guys...we had fun hanging out at Sonic:)
I was just thinking of you this morning...sweet pictures of you guys. The kids are getting so big! I hope you all are doing well...see you soon!
Paisley and Xander are so big! They have changed so much in the last couple of months. We are getting together this weekend...Meredith, Brigett, and Kelly are coming in town. Hope you can come!
Paisley and Xander are getting so big! We miss seeing you guys!
Too cute! We need to get together soon!
OH Tara! They are so big and I cannot get over how much Pais has changed since we moved. SHe is just beautiful and big and ....I just miss you guys!
Let me echo everyones' sentiments... I can't believe how big they look! We haven't seen you guys enough lately and your kiddos have changed!!! I didn't even know that Xander was walking! We must get together this week.
Post a Comment