Okay...so it is not Xander's first haircut...which all of you know he most desperately needs. But Paisley made her first trip to the beauty salon...Sweet and Sassy. She was completely in awe throughout the whole experience...not a peep. Of course though, as soon as we stepped foot out of the place..."Momma, I want more haircut!!!"
She looks like such a big girl now...thank goodness i got to walk away with a little bag of her baby hair.
Hope you all have a great week!!!
3 comments:
Too sweet!!! I am glad it went well. Ok, Xander looks a lot like Kingston in that one picture! Funny!
One down...one to go. Paisley looks precious, now it's Xanders turn!!
Hey Tara!
Your kids are so adorable! I've been thinking about you a lot because mine are 21 months apart and I can barely keep up-I always wonder how you did it with them so close. Any tips would be appreciated! I'm glad I found your blog again. I am loving being able to see everyone's kids since we're so far away. I miss you! Did I send you our blog?
Love, Summer
Post a Comment