Monday, June 11, 2007

Birthdays and Fair

Another busy weekend for the Layton family. We attended two birthday parties and of course had to hit the fair that comes each year to the mall. Anna Kate Hiett and Christian McInturff both turned four this year and are two of Paisley and Xander's close friends. Christian's party was held at the new park near our house and Anna Kate's was at the Maryland Farms Ymca pool. We had a great time with all our friends and the kiddos.

And okay so I will admit we went to the fair not once but twice...does that make us rednecks? But still, I can't tell you enough how priceless it was to watch Paisley's face as she road on all the rides (all by her self too...what a big girl she is becoming). I would go every day just to watch that.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Enjoy the pictures.


The first ones we are at the park celebrating Christian's birthday.







































































These next few pictures we are at the fair.

























































































These last pictures are at the pool as we celebrated Anna Kate's birthday.









































































1 comment:

Christy said...

We always have fun hangin' with the Laytons!!! That's why I've put a curse on you so you can't ever move...is it working?!?!?