Despite Paisley's temp. of 102 the whole weekend, we were able to enjoy a few activities. Friday night we had our last big cook out at my parents house who are, after twenty years, moving in a couple of weeks. It is a little sad to say good bye to 800 Steeplechase Drive, since that is where all five of us kids would call home, but we definately look forward to the new house and all the memories that we are sure to fill it with. Saturday, Brian and I were able to attend Kim Mack's wedding. She looked absolutely beautiful. And Travis, her now husband, was the cutest thing I've ever seen...he could not keep his eyes off of her and I'm not sure he stopped smiling, even for one second. Sunday, we just hung around the house as a family. But as always, we love sharing our time with our friends. So, that night we had the McInturffs over for dinner and afterwards walked to the new Dipin Dots that just opened....yummy!!!
Hope you all had a fun weekend!!!! I don't know about you, but we sure are glad that summer is here!
Enjoy the pics...
Here are a couple of pictures from the cookout at my parents house. Meemaw was able to come so we had to capture a shot of her and the great grandbabies.
We captured a shot of us and the Hietts at the wedding. I unfortunately didn't get many more pictures.
Here the kids are at Dippin Dots enjoying their ice cream.
I thought this was a cute picture of Pais' and Xan' after bath time one night.
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you for getting all your pictures to face the right direction! LOVE the bathtime shot. Clean kids don't stay that way long, do they?
Post a Comment