Not much is going on around the layton household...just lovin' the summer days. Just thought I would post a couple of pictures since it has been a week or so.
Thanks for checking in on us and have a blessed day!!!
Here are Pais' and Xander at their first outing to Steak and Shake.
We finally got Paisley her jeep she had been promised to get when she said bye bye to her paci. What a hit!!! They both love it...I just have to keep my eyes on Xander so he doesn't go flying out since Paisley's favorite thing is to skid out...watch out drivers!!!!
Fun in the sun at Otter Creek.
2 comments:
Looks like fun...sorry we had to miss it
Hey Tara
Your kids are so cute! I may have to take that idea of a big prize to get rid of the pacifier. I'm trying to decide which to tackle first-the nighttime paci or potty training. Any advice? Love you,
Summer
Post a Comment