Sunday, July 15, 2007

Zoo

We went on a family night out to the zoo. If you are a member...I recommend going to the next members only night. It wasn't too hot and we were able to see some of the animals getting fed. Paisley and Xander had a great time watching all the fury creatures, but of course their favorite was the (free :-)) carousel.


Hope life is treating you kind. God bless.



















They stared at the monkeys forever...i'm sure it was that crazy sound they make that kept their attention.



















Will we ever get a normal picture with hands down and everyone looking :-)?!



















Paisley's new thing is to say "cheeeeeeeeeese" in the most cheesiest way!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Looks like you guys had fun...maybe we can all go next time:)

mkburcham said...

Tara! I was so happy to pull up your blog-I got it from Shores-and see you and your kiddos. They are growing so fast and are so adorable-they both have a good mix of you and Brian. It looks as though ya'll are having a fun summer! I will keep checking for updates...Keep in touch
Love Meredith