Paisley and Xander are now partners in crime...and if I turn my head for just a minute they always seem to get into something...for example, they were playing upstairs and Paisley came to get me..."momma, we got stickers". I went to check it out and on one of the walls and all over Xander's legs was a whole roll of stamps I had just bought. Now, how in the world did they get a hold of those...I couldn't tell you, but all I could do was grin and bear it...and then laugh.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! THANKS FOR CHECKING IN.
Here is Xander playing in his ketchup...yummy!!!
Here are just some pictures i caught one night of Pais' and Xander before bed. Dad read tehm a couple of books and then we played a game of Simon Says.
What have I gotten myself into...I ask every now and then.
4 comments:
A lifetime of smiles and tears. I so relate to that love em one minute and want to throw them on the street the next:) They'll be in middle school before we know it and want nothing to do with us!
too cute, Tara! And I'm so glad to know you want to throw you're kids away every once in a while too!! hahaha!
I ran across your blog today & was so happy! Yall make such a cute family...Paisley looks just like Tara, so pretty! And Xander looks like a handful-I couldn't help but laugh. I love seeing pictures of old friends and thier families!
Best, Melissa Woodruff (Harlan)
The girls are LOVING ketchup these days...so the one of Xander cracked me up! Your angels are so precious!
Post a Comment