Sunday, September 02, 2007

To my friends and family

To my friends (and family) and their friends and their friends...

Do you like to travel?




















If the answer is no, this blog is not for you.


Those who answer yes...which I am hoping is everyone....please read on...I promise, you won't regret it.


I found out about this opportunity from my sister...and I was sold from the getgo.


Why? Because no matter what, it is a win win situation if you love to travel.


Therefore, I have started my own traveling business...aren't you impressed...especially, because I can still be the full time momma that I want to be.


I ask you to check out my website for two reasons:


1. To book a vacation or flight or anything of the sort. It is just like going to Travelocity or Expedia, except it is mine...and I am your friend :-). (And of course, let me know if I can help.)


2. If you are wondering and would like to learn more about having an opportunity like this that could possibly change your life...just by having friends who have friends who have friends that love to travel...please ask me...I would love to tell you all about it!


So...READY, SET, TRAVEL...through stayawhilevacations.com.


Love you all,
Tara

1 comment:

Christy said...

What?!?! When did you decide to do this? This just shows we are way out of touch since you'moved away':) Call me, I miss you friend