Minus Dad(Brian) and Uncle Phillip, we headed to Destin, Florida for our annual fall break trip. We had a blast as usual and made some great memories. Paisley and Xander loved the beach...and spending the long weekend with their cousins. I think they all thought that was our new home and we were just all going to live together forever...
Here are a few of the pictures...
Have a great week!!!
8 comments:
We had some friends that went fishing in Destin last week-they're not the ones that caught that "monster shark" but they said that's all anyone was talking about! Glad y'all had a fun (and safe!) vacation! Are you going to homecoming?
Summer
you tell Brian that he is in deep doo-doo with me...
Glad you all had fun:) I love Paisley's braided pigtails--they are too cute. Let's do something soon--I miss you friend.
Your pictures are really good...I especially like the one of Paisley and Xander holding hands. I hope everyone over there is feeling better.
Paisley and Xander change everyday! They are getting so big. I love the pigtails...too cute! Let's get together for lunch soon!
I am so glad that you had a great trip. Maybe next year we'll join you! Your angels are so beautiful!
Hey - found your blog through Darci's. Your kids are adorable! I hope you are doing well. (Dee-Dee from high school...)
nice puffy c--t lips showing through her pink swimsuit
Post a Comment