To my friends and family...
Sorry i have not posted a blog recently.
I have returned our camera to Best Buy now for the fourth time...
only for them to tell me that whatever is messed up with it now...
is not under warranty.
So, the layton household is without camera...atleast for a little while.
To our rescue...Christy McInturff is letting us borrow her old camera...
We definately can't miss all the picture moments that are approaching this month...
Thank you Christy.
I do want to take a second and respond to Jenni Denny's last blog post.
That really touched me...
What would we do without our friends...
God definately knew what he was doing.
And to Jenni and all my other friends out there...
I rarely express myself (that is my dad in me).
I could not make it threw this crazy upside down
world without you...so I will just say THANK YOU...
and leave it at that, knowing that you understand.
Hope this holiday season brings you all the joy there is to give.
God Bless,
Tara
3 comments:
Amen to that, Tara! Good girlfriends are such a gift from above.......it is so nice to be understood and cared about throughout this journey.
Know I love you deeply.
Oh Tara~
you are so sweet to respond to my last entry--you know you can come to me for anything. I have really enjoyed our time working out or talking on our cell phones & for letting me have a panic attack on you!! We need a girl's night badly...Love you~Jenni
You help me get through this crazy time of life too! We would be so much crazier w/o our friends.
I love you sweet Tara
Christy
P.S. I hope the camera helps make your season bright:)
Post a Comment