I remember it like it was yesterday...
Three of my girlfriends decided it was time for this
little being inside of me to make his or her presence
into the world. So, they dragged me to the mall where
we walked around for about three hours. Then, we had
plans to go to a movie...but for some reason I asked
them to drop me off at my house because I was a
little tired. I walked into the front door of my house
straight to the couch and before I could sit down...
little tired. I walked into the front door of my house
straight to the couch and before I could sit down...
my water broke. "It worked!!!" I called my girls
and that's what I said. So, to the hospital we went
and that's what I said. So, to the hospital we went
and for the next 13 hours labored and eventually
delivered..."a girl!!!" Brian said with tears in his eyes.
We named her Paisley. I believe her name means
"a print"...but in my dictionary if you look next to her
name it would say...."full of joy."
That is our little girl...full of love, laughter, and life!!!
Happy Birthday, Paisley...we love you!






4 comments:
She is the prettiest, sweetest and smartest three year old girl I know!!! My favorite granddaughter!(and I can say that til I have another one) As the nurses told you when she first arrived, this baby came out sparkling and Paisley has been a "sparkle" in our lives every since she made her entrance. We love you Paisley!!!
Pappy and Maymie
Happy Birthday Paisley! Love Parker
She is so beautiful!!!!!! Love that girl. HAppy Birthday, sweet Paisley!
Happy Birthday Paisley! I hope ya'll had a fun week! I can't believe she is already 3!!!
Post a Comment