Paisley and Xander went to Snoopy day last week
where they get to meet their teachers for the first
time. Today they actually went to school for their
first day!
Xander has Miss Eva this year, who was Paisley's
teacher last year. I told her that Xander will
most likely take a nap for her this year, unlike
Paisley who slept two times the whole year.
He was so excited getting in the car when I came
to pick him up. He said, "Momma, I have great time
at school!"
Paisley has Miss Anna this year. She is probably
one of the youngest in her class, but I am not worried
one bit. When I came to pick her up today, the
first thing Miss Anna told me was,
"I love Paisley's independence!" That is my Paisley,
a 16 year old in a 3 year olds body.
I am excited about this year to watch Paisley and
Xander grow in so many ways.
1 comment:
they look so cute sitting on the front steps!!
miss you girlfriend! hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment