We had a fun weekend...with only one incident.
Grammy and Grampy came into town and so we
spent the weekend hanging out, swimming at the
pool(by the way, Xander has joined Paisley in the
swimming department), cooking out, and catching up.
The incident: Saturday we headed to the pool and
in the car I got bit by something on my foot. An hour
later Brian and I were headed to our Dr. to seek help.
I was breaking out in hives all over(and I mean all over),
my lips were tingling, my ear drums doing something
crazy, and my tongue started swelling. Thankfully all it
took was a quick adjustment and some charcoal(yes,I ate
charcoal) and the swelling went down. I am still recovering
3 days later, but I am going to live.
Sunday we spent the evening with our good friends the
Greens and Rhonda and Sam Bell. We love you guys!!!
Hope you all had a good weekend...enjoy the pictures.
2 comments:
Oh dear! Glad you're okay. Did you figure out what bit you???
Glad you're o.k...that is crazy!!
Post a Comment