Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Goodbye Summer

Hello friends and family...sorry, it has been a while. I will just admit I am
not a super mommy blogger...but I know it gets annoying for all you that
take the time to check us out and there are no new pics...so here are just
a couple I took today...I took Paisley and Xander to Tucker Photography,
whom I love, to get their pictures done...so after, I brought them home and took
a couple of my own...

Summer is coming to an end...no more pool days...school is in full swing...Paisley
and Xander are loving it...

Hope you are all doing great!























































3 comments:

The Blankinships said...

see--it WAS easy, wasn't it? ;) the new layout looks great! love you!!

Julie said...

Those pictures are so good! Your kids are sooo cute!

maryann said...

Oh!!! I love the last one of the two of them!!!!!!!!