Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

The Laytons had a very merry christmas! It was a joy and such a gift in itself to watch
Paisley and Xander run down the stairs to see what Santa had left them...oh to be a child!

All they had asked for from Santa were scooters...Paisley got to her last present and when she
barely opened it to see that it was not a scooter she looked up at mom and dad to say, " It's not a scooter. Santa forgot my scooter." It was so sad and so sweet. BLESS HER HEART. Of course, to her surprise Santa had left them in another room...

They have enjoyed the whole season and all that it had to bring...school programs and parties, Elf on the shelf, singing ("rudolph the red nose reindeer"), The Grinch on ICE, family get togethers, more singing("must be santa"), lots of goodies, christmas lights, more singing("jingle bells"),opening the christmas cards, more singing ("we wish you a merry christmas"),and of course the presents.

May you all feel the peace and joy of such a wonderful season. God Bless you all.








































































1 comment:

mkburcham said...

Hey Tara! I am glad ya'll had a good Christmas..I am looking forward to next year already, since Jonas will be a bit older! I wanted to say Congrats on your pregnancy! I will keep you in my prayers..
Are you read for the big 3-0 my Feb Birthday Buddy??
Love ya!