Sunday, January 18, 2009

Gotta love markers!

Sometimes our kids do the darnest things...and sometimes all we can do is laugh.

The pictures speak for themselves...but you can imagine the "rolling on the floor" laughing
that took place when the kids came downstairs to share in their fun. If you can imagine they somehow got it all over their behinds too...didn't think it would be appropriate to post those
pictures though :-).


Partners in crime...and we love them for it!


















4 comments:

Abigail and Ansley said...

I love it!!!!!

Lincoln said...

Thanks for reminding me that it is ok to laugh at the kids when they do something that should make me throw up my hands and scream! Love the pics!

maryann said...

These are great!!! YEs, I agree with Lincoln...I love your attitude!! I would STRUGGLE to have that perspective!
Love you!

Natalie Church said...

I hope you had a good birthday week! Ya'll probably celebrate birthdays all February!