Wednesday, August 30, 2006

We're Still Alive













I know it has been a month since our last post...no excuses...just that I am very sorry. The days have kept me busy!!!

Xander and Paisley are doing great. It is so much fun watching them interact wtih each other. Of course, I have to keep an eye on them most of the time or like today, if I turn my back for just a minute, I will turn back around to find Xander with cheese nips all around him that Paisley so kindly decided to share....they definately keep me on my toes.

As for Xander, he is getting so big...16 lbs. now. He is really learning how to use his hands and loves to suck on his toes. I feel like he is teething, but I sure don't see anything...he loves to make those bubbles though. As far as feeding him, he's still nursing and seems to like that just fine. I've tried rice cereal four times now, but his stomach just isn't ready for it...the doctor says to just wait and keep trying.

And then there is big sister Paisley...still my little Miss Priss. She is becoming more and more independent, wanting to do everything by herself and getting frustrated with things she can't do. She absolutely loves Xander, her now called "Buddy" and gets more excited to see him then anyone else. She makes us laugh all the time. One of the funniest things she does now, which I'm not sure I should even be sharing this, is the fact that she likes to admit when she has tooted by saying "gas" and then laughing...we get a pretty good kick out of that one. And she is so polite too...after Xander sneezes, she says "Bess ou, Xanda." She is definately talking up a storm and repeating anything we say.

I added a few pictures that I hope you enjoy....thanks for checking in with us and I'll try to post here again pretty soon...er than later.












































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys--
Thanks for your help tonight. You are such a comfort to be around. Thank you for loving our children---oh, how we love yours!!!
Paisley was soooo much fun to watch out there tonight--such a little girl!!
Love you deeply.