Our church has an annual trunk or treat for all the kids...and oh what fun...dressing up as a Bronco's cheerleader and football player, Paisley and Xander joined all their friends for some trunk to trunck trick or treating....the pictures definately don't do justice to the fun festivities of the evening...and the fact that the battery of our camera died...oh well, Paisley enjoyed running around, handing out candy, and doing alittle trick or treating of her own...Xander was of course the cutest football player around...all he had to do was sit there and look cute :-)!!!
Hope you enjoy

the pictures and have a Happy Halloween of you own!!!



2 comments:
Guys,
Paisley was PRECIOUS!!!!!!! What a joy she is to be around... I love her personality. You captured it in these pictures. And Xander....oh I could just eat him up.
I will send the pix. of you and Paisley!!
Love you.
Yeah, they are cute! Looks like you guys had fun! Miss you! Trish and Linc
Post a Comment