Thank you, Rhonda, for another fun weekend. We love you and are expecting you to be here in Nashville this summer.
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper, to give you hope, and to give you a future."
Monday, April 23, 2007
Annual Searcy Golf Trip
Well, it was time for another trip to Searcy, AR for the annual golf tournament. This year I was able to join the boys and tag along, while Paisley and Xander stayed behind with their Grammy. We had a great weekend!!! It was so much fun to watch Brian do something he loves, and isn't half bad at. We actually came away from the tournament with two first place teams. My brother, Zach, had a team (known as the young punks) and they ended up blowing the tournament away winning 1st place in the championship flight. Brian's team, now their tenth year to play in this tournament, walked away with a 1st place victory too... in the first flight. Fun times with the boys and fun memories we made. Mary Ann and Nancy P, we sure did miss you!


Thank you, Rhonda, for another fun weekend. We love you and are expecting you to be here in Nashville this summer.







Thank you, Rhonda, for another fun weekend. We love you and are expecting you to be here in Nashville this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Brian!
Tara, so glad you posted! You look so great and I'm so glad you got a chance to be a non-mommy for a weekend! Thank you God, for Grammies! Anyway I miss you tons and hope to talk to you soon! love you much! P.S...nice job Bri!
Post a Comment