Thursday, July 05, 2007

4th of July

The boys went on their usual golf outing and the girls spent the day hanging out...a little Pharr tradition on the 4th. We all end up at Maymie and Pappy's (new house) for some good food and quality time. This year Maymie got the kids a pool to play in and they loved it. For some reason all Xander wanted to do was drink from the water that squirted out of all the little holes. I do have to say the pool was very cool...to bad they don't make them in grown up sizes. After cooking out we headed to our secret spot to hang out and watch the fireworks. I wasn't sure what the kids would think about them this year, but to my surprise they were in awe. I don't think they moved a muscle the whole fifteen minutes.

We hope you all had a great 4th...enjoy the pictures.
Oh...one other tradition that we have kept alive so far...atleast for the past three years...one of us girls is pregnant before a new baby gets here...IT'S NOT ME...but this time it's Amanda...she is pulling a me though...Caleb and the new baby will only be thirteen months apart...we couldn't believe it...but it was icing on the cake for our 4th of July!!!
































































































1 comment:

Abigail and Ansley said...

Maymie and Pappy's pool looks like so much fun! I miss going to the secret spot for the fireworks...maybe we'll be ready next year! I was great seeing you at Bekah's shower and Kingston's b-day party! Love you!