Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Short Catch Up

Just thought I would post a short catch up of what's been going on in the Layton houshold.


Well...we are for sure counting down the days of when our new house will be complete.
They are telling us mid April...YEA!!!!!!


Paisley and Xander are surprising us every day. Xander now loves to sing his abc's...and of course when he pauses for a split second, Paisley jumps in to finish where he left off...


They have now both gotten too big for their cribs(Xander only weighing 1 less pound than Paisley)...so now they are sleeping together in one big bed...and love it...of course, they stay up talking and giggling for about 30 minutes until one of them just falls asleep...if I only kept a tape recorder in the room...i think i might be a millionare :-)
Paisley had her spring program last week...they were all so cute...and I was so proud of her when she said her nursery rhyme all by her self...watch out American Idol!


We hope all is well in your lives...if you are like us, we are ready for spring and summer...bring on the warm weather...

Enjoy the pictures, esp. the first one...our daughter loves to take pictures with the camera...not so bad if I should say so myself :-)


















































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious family! We love each and everyone of you! How very fun to watch you grow (in so many ways!)
Love,
Maymie & Pappy